1/28/11

The Easiest DIY on Earth

I've been wanting to pull this "Cheryl Cole" look off for a while. I am kind of obsessed with all things "flashdance", trench coats and spring...in no particular order.

I thrifted this men's sweatshirt and decided to DIY it instead of trying to buy one. I think I cut the "neck" too wide...but it's a DIY sweatshirt...who cares? Not me.
I threw on a knit hat (too dark to tell), chunky earrings and my Pour La Victoire heels:)

JCP Cargo Pants


How did I do?

(Cheryl Cole...thanks to Erin...I know who she is:)

THANK GOD FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Stacey Kay said...

You did good girl! Nice work!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

The Budget Brides Handbook said...

Looks good to me!!! Great job.

Unknown said...

love it! this is definately an 80's trend that i am so glad came back! you look awesome!

~selina

Samantha Simple said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

You did an awesome job!!

Ife' said...

Yes, yes, yes! I love it.. especially the shoes!!! I want!

Tracey said...

I think you did a better job. That hat she is wearing is definitely not working for me. :) Yours is very well put together while still looking effortlessly casual. Good job!

TrendySocialite said...

Good job!!! I like this...

09 10