9/10/09

Challenge: Week 2


Here are some dresses that I have had altered. The black dress is what I wore Monday ( I really just threw that picture in to fill up the boxes). I had the bottom made into more of a pencil fit because I always prefer skirts tight around my hips. The red dress is one of my Goodwill finds. (100% silk) It's actually really cute as is but I think it looks more modern with a shorter hem. It looks bubbled because it was pinned...it will be a straight hem when it is done. Doesn't the short version look much better? I think so:)

Here is week 2! I did it...No repeats (accessories don't count). I even managed to squeeze some mini-challenges in this week. I wore some shoes that were clearly too dressy to wear to work but they simply made me happy. It was a four day work week, which is always great.


Monday: Labor Day
Tuesday:
Dress: JC Penney (earlier this year)
Bag/Belt: Goodwill
Shoes: Nine West

Wednesday:
Dress: Anthropologie (Summer 2007
Belt:Goodwill
Shoes: Nine West
Thursday:
Belt: Goodwill
Shoes: Kate Spade via Marshall's

Friday:
Dress: H &M (Philly trip in January; I had the neck made into a square neck..I am top headed...the girls need to breathe:)

I LOVE the Black and white Flowered Dress! This is only my second time wearing it.

Shoes: Kate Spade...(These are way too dressy for work but I needed a "pick me up" and these did the trick...they do hurt like hell though:)

5 comments:

Fell4Fashion said...

All these dresses are SO pretty!!! Love them!!!

Unknown said...

I love all the dresses. The red one looks much better with a shorter hem. I love the blue one and the black H&M.

PS: Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments. Truly appreciate it.
Have a great weekend

Vivienne said...

Interesting challenge :)the shoes look gorgeous!
Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Philipp said...

Very nice dresses! My favourite is the one you have been wearing on Thursday. The Kate Spade shoes are very nice and elegant!

San Francisco Stylephile said...

Have your tried gel inserts for the shoes?

09 10