And it is on! As you know, I met Juanette from Fashionnette-Work this summer through my blog crush. We met when I was in Dallas for business and we became immediate friends.
1. Tuxedo jackets that I can nip and tuck to be fitted.
2. Shirtdresses or dresses that make me feel like Wulona from Good Times or Mrs. Roper from Three's Company1
3. Swing/Sherlock Holmes inspired swing coats
4. Riding Boots
5. Long vintage clutch purses
6. Belts with fabulous buckles
7. Authentic kimonos
Well...J...YOU HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK! I heart this tuxedo jacket with all my heart and all my soul! I can't wait to rock it when it gets a little cooler!